Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 - what it means to me!

Hi Blogger world,

The new year is nearly upon us, and I have to say, that it's been a very long time since I have looked upon a new year with such excitement. Along with my new blog, i'm looking forward to making 2011 the year of Blogger and LinkedIn!!

I'm looking to forge new relationships, globally as we introduce companies, executives, managers and employees to a new way of hiring. I'm keen to share my ideas on how recruitment can be made easier, less costly and better time-managed.

I'll try to share articles with you all, and look forward to getting your valuable input as well on ways that I can improve my service, and new ideas that I have not been introduced to yet.

Lets strap in and get set for the best year of our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment